McKee Family

McKee Family
Habakkuk 2:3 "For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay."

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sonya


Hey Y'all! This is Sonya; beloved daughter of a fellow sister in Christ, and now my blogging friend and fellow adoptive mom: Cheryl. I met them on Adeye's blog a couple of weeks ago. Cheryl posted about her sweet adopted daughter Sonya, and how she was raising money to get herself to China with her parents to meet her new sister. Sonya is an amazing little artist. By selling her pastel prints, (which she painted when she was just 6 & 7 Years old!) she not only raised enough money to buy her plane ticket, she is now raising support to fly her sister home and they are SO CLOSE!!! Please help them out and visit their blog at www.yiandmeitogether.blogspot.com. OR you can purchase one from us! Cheryl told Sonya about us and she told her mom that she wanted to help us out, so they sent 6 of her pastel prints to us for us to sell on our blog.
Flowers In A Basket

Flowers In A Bowl

Flowers In A Vase

Apples In A Basket

Cattails

The Crooked Stream
 If you would like to purchase one of these beautiful prints and help bring our sweet girl home, just leave me a comment with the one you want. We'll do it on a first come, first serve basis. Feel free to give whatever you feel led to give. Every little penny helps!!! Thank you!

THANK YOU HOIUM FAMILY!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you to advertise for Sonya! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I am glad you are selling them for yourself too! I hope people feel led to give generously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I like Sonya's Flowers in a basket I'd like to donate. Let's exchange addresses via email so I'll know where to send a check ok ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my bloggy friends, so comment away and I'll visit your blog too! However, if you're just lurking anonymously and leaving snarky remarks, this isn't the blog for you. My heart is always to reflect the love of Jesus and be a source of encouragement to others. If anything you read here gives you a check in your spirit, please feel free to lovingly disagree with me in grace:)