McKee Family

McKee Family
Habakkuk 2:3 "For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay."

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vacay...

Yeppers. We are on vacation. We headed up the highway for Canada at 2:00 AM on Tuesday morning. We left behind terrential rain. Somewhere in St. Augustine it was literally DUMPING rain in the same spot for hours. Matt and I prayed our way through it for more than an hour while the kids miraculously slept. To say that we were trusting in the Lord to guide our every step is putting it lightly. We seriously could only see the next step just in front of us.

We made our way to Delaware that evening... Pulling in to the Logue home at around 7:30 PM. We had such a great time hanging out with this amazing family who I met Via Blogger. We stayed for about an hour and a half and then had to get back on the road;( I would post pix except that my over-packing husband somehow forgot to over-pack the cord to hook up my camera to my lap-top. So the pix will come later...

Thank you, Logues!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! COME SEE US SOON!!!

Next stop?

Newark, NJ

We pulled into a hotel in Newark at around midnight... Meaning we had been up for a total of 24 hours and were in need of some SLEEP.

The next morning we got up, showered, ate breakfast, and headed on down the road to NYC!!!

My younger brother and his wife live in the Chelsea Village area of Manhattan. He is the pastor at Trinity Grace Church... Which BTW is AWESOME!!! I am so proud of him. The Lord is doing amazing things in that city.

We spent the day touring around the city and having a BLAST.

Ahhh...love this city life!

We spent the night and then headed down the road to our landing spot... Collingwood, CA... AKA, Grandma and Grandpa's house.

We made it in about 9 hours... Piece of cake:)

The kids were great travellers, as always. This is our 5th summer making the long drive up and we absolutely LOVE it here.

I will update when we get home.

Please pray for travel mercies.

Also, please pray for the crazy weather conditions in our country. While it was pouring buckets on Florida, our good friends in CO were being evacuated by scorching fires. I hear that VA is having power outages due to tremendous heat, as well as Washington DC.

Lord, have mercy...

Blessings,
Rebecca

PS, no word from China yet, but I will let you know as soon as PA arrives!!! (Lord willing)

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I hate driving in that kind of rain! SO glad you made it safety! I will pray for good weather and continued safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break - looking forward to hearing from you soon!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, could you drop me a note asap at cheriesteele542@gmail.com...got a fun question for you
    Cherie
    withgratefulhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my bloggy friends, so comment away and I'll visit your blog too! However, if you're just lurking anonymously and leaving snarky remarks, this isn't the blog for you. My heart is always to reflect the love of Jesus and be a source of encouragement to others. If anything you read here gives you a check in your spirit, please feel free to lovingly disagree with me in grace:)