McKee Family

McKee Family
Habakkuk 2:3 "For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay."

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dear Dad,

Thank you for being such a wonderful Father. You raised me in a Christian home, took me to church REGULARLY, gave me a love for music, and have ALWAYS been that person I can go to in ANY situation. You are a blessing in my life. Thank you for always understanding my heart and believing in me no matter what. You are a very sentimental man. I am finding that I am way more like you than I ever realized before. And I know I never need to worry about a thing because you've already beat me to it. You are such a great Grandad to my kids. They are crazy about you. Thank you for the time you spend pouring into their lives and for the effort you make to be with us, even from far away. You are so generous to all of us... Words just can't express how thankful we are for you... How thankful I am for you...

I love you Daddy!!!

Here's how we spent our Father's Day:


Matt & I taught our 5th graders together in Sunday School today. Then we came home and he got to work. Poor guy.














I made this yummy corn and poblano lasagna that we saw on a cooking show. It was so amazing. If you decide to try it, make sure you add double the amount of veggies though. Ansley made cupcakes, Aidan helped me cook the sauce, Av watched on her chair, and Alex loaded the dirty dishes. We had fun. Aaron, Cat, & Jacob came too... Our favorite people to be with. We love them so much! Thank God for good family! Amen?!

After dinner we hung out in the driveway. It was a beautiful, humid-free evening.

Thank you God for great dads and husbands!!!

Blessings,
Rebecca

2 comments:

I love feedback from my bloggy friends, so comment away and I'll visit your blog too! However, if you're just lurking anonymously and leaving snarky remarks, this isn't the blog for you. My heart is always to reflect the love of Jesus and be a source of encouragement to others. If anything you read here gives you a check in your spirit, please feel free to lovingly disagree with me in grace:)