![]() |
| Abigail Elizabeth Mulvahill |
If you ever have a prayer need that you'd like to share, please do so. I will be posting more of our own on a more regular basis. Today I am moved to ask for prayer on behalf of the mulvahill family. We all follow along on many of the same blogs, so you may already know this, but their little Abby who has only been home for a short time, has been diagnosed with a form of Leukemia. You can imagine their heartache today. God knows. He's not way out in space shaking His head in confusion. "He is near to the broken hearted" (Psalm 34:18). And "He has great plans" for Abby's life on this earth, short or long as it may be (Jeremiah 29:11-13). Let's be vigilant to hold them up to Him in prayer today and in the days to come. They have a lot on their minds right now. Let's also ask the Lord for peace for the entire family.
![]() |
| Hope Peacock (2nd from the left) and her family |
Please pray for the Peacock family. He is the Pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel in Calgary, CA. Their 9-year-old daughter, Hope, had minor surgery in December. After coming home from the hospital, her mother went in to wake her up the next morning (Dec. 14) and Hope was unresponsive. They called 911. Hope had a heart attack on the way to the hospital. She has damage on 60-80% of her brain. Please lift up this family and their precious one.
I am asking for prayer for our family as well. Not for health, but for financial provision. God has been faithful to us and He never changes. We trust His plan for our lives. We need some closings to happen, specifically one that Matt is working very hard on right now. Bills are coming and the well has run dry:) This is how it goes in the ever changing world of real estate. We've been doing it for more than 14 years. You'd think we'd be accustomed by now! It's hard, but God is good, and we are so incredibly thankful for work!!! My husband is such a hard worker. Please pray for him.
Blessings,
Rebecca
PS, If you're a regular reader of my blog and haven't joined as a member, will you quickly do that so that I can get to know you? I just did the same thing myself yesterday. It took me all of like 1 minute to join all of the blogs that I read on a daily basis. It was fun watching their member # rise when I clicked "join". I just finished posting them in my side bar today! I love you my bloggie friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love feedback from my bloggy friends, so comment away and I'll visit your blog too! However, if you're just lurking anonymously and leaving snarky remarks, this isn't the blog for you. My heart is always to reflect the love of Jesus and be a source of encouragement to others. If anything you read here gives you a check in your spirit, please feel free to lovingly disagree with me in grace:)