It came this morning! FINALLY.
So now we wait until Wednesday to find out our consolate date. We are hoping for a Tuesday consolate date.
Crazy to think that in just a couple of weeks we will be face to face with these precious girls.
I have to say that I am getting pretty nervous.
What have we gotten ourselves into?!
I'm ok.
Really.
:)
Blessings,
Rebecca
Monday, November 26, 2012
9 comments:
I love feedback from my bloggy friends, so comment away and I'll visit your blog too! However, if you're just lurking anonymously and leaving snarky remarks, this isn't the blog for you. My heart is always to reflect the love of Jesus and be a source of encouragement to others. If anything you read here gives you a check in your spirit, please feel free to lovingly disagree with me in grace:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting Rebecca!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still here checking you out when I get a chance. My husband and I brought home our little girl in July and life has been wonderfully changed and busy!
So excited for you all and praying!
Love,
Amanda
You are SO close!!! I am so excited for your family!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooo excited for you and your family, Rebecca!!!! You are going to have the journey of a lifetime! I don't know if I've ever told you how much our family LOVES being in China. It's really wonderful. And I'm still really hoping that we'll be able to meet in GZ!
ReplyDeletewoo-hoooo! Excited for you, Rebecca! Looking forward to the day when you post shows you with your girls in your arms.
ReplyDelete-shawnee
Yeah!! Can't wait to see you in China with those sweet girls!
ReplyDeleteRebecca!!!!! I'm so excited for you...almost to tears thinking about these girls in their family's arms! Your "what have I gotten myself into?" is sooo normal! Do you remember that fleeting thought when you went into labor? Well, you're in labor! Yay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYEs!! Wonderful news. Best early Christmas present ever!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You are going to love China, it is so beautiful & the people are so kind! I can't wait to follow along!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
HOORAH - need I say more? ;)
ReplyDeleteOK then - how about a snoopy dance? ;)
hugs - aus and co.