Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Care Package Items...
We have put together a little care package for Ashlyn and in that we included a small photo album of pictures of her new house, bedroom, dog, and family. We don't want to completely overwhelm her, so we just included immediate family this time. At Christmas I may send some more pictures of extended family and friends. I did include this photo of our sweet Chinese friend, Olivia, however. This little girl has been a big part of this adoption in more ways than one. She is the 14-year-old daughter of some friends of ours who I mentioned WAY back in the beginning of this blog. They just brought her home in December and she is ALREADY almost fluent in English. She is in school with our kids this year and LOVING it. It is SO exciting and encouraging to see how far she has come. I can not wait for Ashlyn to meet her. Ansley says they will be BFF's for sure:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love feedback from my bloggy friends, so comment away and I'll visit your blog too! However, if you're just lurking anonymously and leaving snarky remarks, this isn't the blog for you. My heart is always to reflect the love of Jesus and be a source of encouragement to others. If anything you read here gives you a check in your spirit, please feel free to lovingly disagree with me in grace:)