We just want to say a big "THANK YOU!!!!" to all the many friends and family members who donated stuff, time, money, and baked goods to our fund raiser. We still have 2 days to go, but I wanted to get this in here before I lose my list of everyone again. I hope I didn't leave anyone out!
John & Teri Collard
Jason & Jennifer Dukes & Children
Doug & Shannon Dvorak
Brian & Julie Davis
Steve & Susie Carlton
Karolina & Ricardo Laso
Pete & Mary Beth Brockman (for the stuff & the referral!)
Todd & Jaci Romer
Clayton & Amber Ramsey & Macy
Bill & Brook Yeager
Hudson & Jean McMurtrie
Bart & Audrey McKee
Harvey & Kathy Wood
Brian & Kiley Barnard
Aaron & Cat Sherrill
Gary & Marlene Bear
Zach & Aundrea Brown
Erik & Jennifer Segalini
John & Hellen Crescenti
Wyatt & Tina Anderson
Jake & Taylor Brigham
Barbara Blackton & Family
Matt & Betsy Bartig & Boys (for stopping by to help clean up!)
Scott & Therese Michael
Alex & Amy Vastardis
Rich & Christine Flecca
Bob & Sharon Lourdel
Greg & Patti Hovey
Neighbor girls: Alison Bell & Elizabeth Bennett (who I paid $2 each to help me clean up!) :)
Also, to the sweet strangers who went above and beyond by writing us personal checks! Thank you! And to all the garage salers out there who came by to shop, Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love feedback from my bloggy friends, so comment away and I'll visit your blog too! However, if you're just lurking anonymously and leaving snarky remarks, this isn't the blog for you. My heart is always to reflect the love of Jesus and be a source of encouragement to others. If anything you read here gives you a check in your spirit, please feel free to lovingly disagree with me in grace:)